Hey TPT Sellers, do you have questions about TPT Search Algorithm changes? This is my last episode …before I do the Livestream Master Class about TPT Search from an SEOT perspective!
TPT Search Algorithm Changes Livestream Sunday Dec 4, 2022 at 11:00 AM (Eastern Time):
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE to the channel if you want to ask questions during the live chat. Or, ask questions in this video before the Livestream!
Derek Siver: Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy
FREE SEOT Goal Setting Slideshow
Paradigm Shift – My Keynote Speech
Critical Thinking Resource seen in this episode
Educircles Everything Bundle
Watch the Video
Click here to watch on YouTube.
Questions? Comments? Need Help?
- Any questions? Do you agree or disagree? Challenge my assumptions!
- Need help? Maybe I can provide suggestions!
Say something in the YouTube video comments
VIDEO TABLE of CONTENTS
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:09 Use an SEOT mindset
- 0:18 This is the LAST episode…
- 0:25 Intro (TPT seller income report – all time)
- 0:54 Critical Thinking and being FULL-MINDED
- 1:25 Upcoming FREE Master Class on TPT Search
- 2:07 What questions do you have about TPT Search? Ask in the comments!
- 2:19 Why trust Mike? How am I different from other TPT Seller YouTubers?
- 2:25 What makes you different from the other TPT Sellers? What’s your competitive advantage?
- 2:35 Grade 8 Teacher
- 2:45 Full Time TPT Seller
- 2:56 My biggest unfair advantage
- 3:11 My unique positioning
- 3:45 What’s your unique advantage?
- 3:54 Teachers in North America
- 4:29 Teaches in developing economies
- 5:00 Figure out your Unique Value Proposition (or unique positioning) over time
- 5:11 I’m trying to do a paradigm shift
- 5:47 Better World Project
- 6:10 Creating a Movement
- 6:37 Shout-out to the Return Subscribers watching right now!
- 6:53 There is no movement without the “first follower”
- 8:11 Lessons learned from Derek Siver’s video on Leadership
- 8:34 I can be the guy on YouTube talking about Strategies, Effort, Optimizing, and Tinkering
- 9:03 I need your help to create a movement
- 9:13 Shout out to the new people! Welcome to the SEOTpreneur community!
- 9:26 Call to Action: Please share this video!
- 9:35 Are you worried about TPT Search Algorithm changes?
- 9:50 If you’re a middle-school or high-school teacher…
- 10:07 An example of why data matters
- 10:09 SEOTpreneur YouTube channel analytics
- 10:20 The largest source of traffic is from Facebook, then TPT
- 10:44 That’s just the traffic from external sources
- 10:56 External traffic is a really small portion of overall traffic
- 11:35 Question time!
Great Comments and Discussion
Coming soon. Add to the conversation by leaving a comment on the YouTube video.