This is where I will post the entire live stream video as well as the slideshow used in the TPT Search Algorithm Master Class.
This way, you can use the links to go to the sources referenced in this FREE TPT SEO coaching class.
(For those of you who want to see the UTM links that TPT did NOT record correctly for me, please go to this Educircles page.)
Please share this with other TPT Sellers
As mentioned during the Live Stream, I think we need to have honest, courageous conversations about how TPT Search works and how we can adapt as TPT Sellers.
Please share this link with other TPT Sellers:
(or, where are my biases and point of view coming from?)
- I do not work for TPT
- I am not part of the TPT forums or TPT Facebook groups
- I create Social Emotional Learning resources for Middle School and High School on Educircles; I promote my products tangentially through my videos.
- I am trying to create a second stream of income by providing incredible value to the TPT Seller community; so much value that they want to support the SEOTpreneur channel because they can’t afford to lose this content.
Watch a recording of the Livestream
If you have any questions, please ask in the youtube comments.
Here’s the Slideshow (with links to information)
Here’s the slideshow used in the presentation.
You can click on the links in the video to go to the primary or secondary sources of information.
(If the embedded Google Slideshow doesn’t show below, please try this page on a different device or browser. For example, I can’t see the slideshow on my iPhone if I use Safari, but it loads fine if I use Google Chrome.)
PRO TIP: View the Google Slides in full-screen mode:
- On a mobile device, click the “Google Slides” branding (grey bar – bottom right)
- On a desktop, click the three vertical dots at the bottom (grey bar – bottom left) and then click “Enter Full Screen”
Can I get a copy of the slideshow to edit or view?
Unfortunately, no. And that’s by design.
It’s an intentional strategy I’m trying out because I want to get people to this site:
- STRATEGY: Provide exclusive content that you can’t get anywhere else.
- STRATEGY: Get links back from other sites (by asking teachers to share this page.) Links are a signal to Google to help boost this page in the Google Search Engine Results pages.
The equivalent question TPT sellers should be asking is: