If you do this ONE THING to the personal quote section on your TPT store, you will increase TPT sales.
This 5-minute quick tip is a TPT Seller Tip for Beginners (TPT tadpoles and new TPT hamsters…)
Most TPT beginners put a quote about their teaching philosophy at the top of their TPT store. Don’t do that.
Instead, do this:
(links at the bottom of the video description)
Want the FREE Canva file used in this video?
Watch 3:35 to see how to get it!
Watch the Video
Click here to watch on YouTube.
Questions? Comments? Need Help?
- Any questions? Do you agree or disagree? Challenge my assumptions!
- Need help? Maybe I can provide suggestions!
Say something in the YouTube video comments
VIDEO TABLE of CONTENTS
- 0:00 Introduction
- 0:15 Intro (TPT seller income report – all time)
- 0:20 The TPT Personal Quote space is NOT for personal quotes
- 0:32 How to build trust with social proof
- 0:52 Give teachers an emotional reason to buy from you (Call To Action)
- 1:03 Edit your TPT store
- 1:12 Create a 450×150 image in Canva
- 1:22 Blend in your image with the TPT website
- 2:07 Add large font text
- 2:28 Make sure to preview at the actual size of the TPT Quote image
- 2:35 Add animation to the TPT Personal Quote
- 2:42 Download the animated GIF image file
- 3:04 Upload the GIF to your TPT store profile (personal quote image)
- 3:35 How to get the FREE Canva file used in this video
- 4:09 Outro – TPT Seller Income Report – November 2022
Great Comments and Discussion
Coming soon. Add to the conversation by leaving a comment on the YouTube video.