Pexels offers free stock photos and videos that you can use on your website and in your projects.
I use it in webdesign projects for clients and for myself, as well as in my teaching materials that I sell.
Their license is quite broad:
- All photos and videos are free to use
- You can modify and remix the photos and videos and be as creative as you like.
- Attribution is not required and you can use the images for commercial purposes.
They also state what you can’t do with the images:
- Don’t make identifiable people come across in a bad or offensive way.
- Don’t sell unaltered copies of the photo or video. (You have to modify and create something with it first.)
- Don’t imply endorsement of your product, and of course,
- Don’t redistribute or sell the photos or videos as wallpapers or other stock photo platforms.
- FREE images that you can use on projects that make money. Say no more!
- They have a wide range of photos and images
- They have different images than pixabay
- They don’t let you choose what file size to download.
- The photo quality seems a little more home-made than other sites.
- The site doesn’t offer illustrations and graphics. Just photos and videos.