If your goal is to do something big… or if life throws something big and unexpected at you (hello Covid-19), chances are, something at some point is going to scare you.
Whether you’re standing up alone, starting a new business, or trying to figure out how to get through these tough times, the unknown can be scary.
Goal Setting is tough!
One tip that might help you to overcome these obstacles is to have faith and trust. It might be faith in God. It might be faith in your ability to pick yourself up. It might be #faith in knowing you are not alone.
One person can make a difference.
But, it can be incredibly lonely and scary being that one person. But, know that people who made a difference also felt alone. And they got through it.
And somehow, maybe we can get through it too.
One day at a time.
- 0:15 I made $39 online! Woo hoo!
- 0:49 Why I’m scared right now – shouting out at the Ontario Ministry of Education, Ottawa Carleton District School Board (OCDSB) about what shouldn’t have happened at Longfields Davidson Heights Secondary School #LDHSS
- 1:35 Effort and the Power of One
- 2:19 Rosa Parks was a “one”
- 3:18 Have faith to keep going through tough times
- 3:40 Anna was also a “one”
- 4:08 Mental Health Awareness Month