If you want to see what a sample recording of a zoom meeting might look like, check out this pilot episode.
NOTE: This is a private group zoom class for SEOTpreneur PRO members.
Goals of this zoom meeting:
- Figure out a group zoom class format for the SEOTPreneur platform (i.e. minimum viable product)
- Technical dress rehearsal using Zoom
- Chat about our TPT businesses and help each other!
This is real-world project-based learning!
There are no marks. But, if you do well, you increase your TPT earnings.
Mike Fuchigami will be the class facilitator.
- You must be an SEOTpreneur PRO member to attend this ZOOM class (or to watch the recording)
- Class size is limited to FIVE people + class facilitator
- This Zoom class will be recorded.
- The video will be available for other SEOTpreneur PRO members to watch.
1. Introductions / Ice Breakers
2. Check-in: What are you currently working on in your TPT business?
- Share 1) something you’re working on, 2) a success story from this past week, and 3) an obstacle you’re currently stuck on
- Only share what you’re comfortable sharing. No mission-critical business trade-secrets stuff here. The class is recorded and available for others to watch and learn from.
- Group feedback, suggestions, and ideas
3. Group Inquiry / Mini-Lesson
- As a group, let’s look at one of the obstacles facing someone in the class (i.e., from step 2.)
- What are the TPT whales doing? Let’s deconstruct and analyze what they’re doing
4. Next Steps
- What’s your homework? (What will you do between today and the next class?)
- How much time do you really have to work on this project?
- What is the biggest barrier you will likely face between now and the next class? (How will you overcome that barrier?)
- What went well in today’s class? What could be improved?
- What would you like to see in future classes, SEOTpreneur videos, on SEOTpreneur.com, etc